Posted: March 15, 2019
Keystone Environmental is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. Voted as one of Canada’s top 100 small and medium employers for 2018, we pride ourselves on providing a fun, challenging and supportive environment that allows our people to achieve their professional objectives and goals while enjoying the journey along the way.
We are currently looking for an “administrative assistant” to join our ever growing team of dedicated professionals.
The successful applicant will be able to handle a variety of office duties including, but not limited to, event planning, reception relief, housekeeping, photocopying, scanning/filing/archiving and document formatting.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Print production for a variety of professional reports using specialized software, collating and binding.
- Assist with formatting a variety of documents including reports, memos and client correspondence.
- Draft and format monthly invoice cover letters for multiple project managers.
- Coordinate the employee cell phone program, security access card and alarm code assignments.
- Assist with staff arrivals/departures and provide orientations to new employees.
- Assist in coordinating office catering and set-up for staff events.
- Coordinate the in-house digitization team and retrieve project documentation from off-site storage. Updating and maintaining inventory spreadsheets.
- Provide reception relief, greeting clients and visitors, coordinating meeting room outlook calendars, screening and directing phone/email inquiries, scheduling courier deliveries and sorting mail.
- Liaise with building management to ensure all office maintenance requests are completed.
- Maintain inventories of office and kitchen supplies and general housekeeping.
The successful applicant will have
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an administrative assistant
- The ability to multi task and prioritize
- Superior communication skills verbal and written
- Advanced level MS Word skills
- Prior experience in an Engineering firm is desirable, but not mandatory
Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits with a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing “Admin Assistant”, in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our Company, please visit us at www.keystoneenvironmental.ca