Department: Contaminated Sites Investigation
Date Posted: August 15, 2017
Keystone Environmental Ltd . is a leading environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby BC. Our Professional Engineers, Geoscientists, Biologists and Risk Assessment specialists plan and provide answers that allow our clients to achieve their goals while meeting cost and time constraints.
We are currently seeking an experienced, eager and motivated Field Supervisor to work as part of our Contaminated Sites group.
The Senior Field Supervisor position is responsible as a mentor / coach to junior field staff and the field lead for complex and challenging contaminated sites projects. The position plays a key role in the Keystone Environmental Training Program. The Senior Field Supervisor position is the face of Keystone Environmental in the field and provides exceptional client service in the domain of environmental consulting.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- excellent, communications, organization and interpersonal skills
- practised at report writing and data analysis
- superior knowledge of relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes and standards
- strong focus on quality and technical excellence
- superior technical knowledge of contamination fate and transport.
- the ability to make sound, defensible decisions in the field
- proficiency in the completion of Phase 1 and 2 PSI’s, DSI’s, remedial action plans and remediation programs
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in environmental sciences/engineering/consulting and be experienced in all facets of contaminated sites field work and have:
- A relevant university degree
- A minimum of five years related experience
- Professionally registered as a P. Eng, P. Geo, P Ag., or eligible for registration
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Field Supervisor”, in the subject line.