Date Posted: May 18, 2017
Keystone Environmental is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. We are currently seeking an outgoing and talented Executive Assistant with a positive attitude to help keep us organized and efficient.
Who you are…
You thrive in a busy and dynamic environment where every day brings new challenges and your skills are tested regularly. You take pride in being able to handle multiple competing priorities with a calm demeanor and positive approach. Your computer and administrative skills are top notch but it’s your ability to affect people in a positive way that defines you.
The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for the executive and senior management team as well as key administrative functions for the organization.
List of duties include, but are not limited to…
- Organize Company Events and Meetings
- Manage membership renewal program
- Champion the company’s Charitable initiatives
- Writing, editing and formatting letters, reports and proposals
- Liaise with Landlord on office maintenance issues
- Manage third party vendors/suppliers
- Become familiar with key administrative functions E.G. Cell phone administration, Erail safe process, Invoice Cover Letter preparation, digitization project, print production and report preparation, etc.
- Work as part of the Administration Team to accomplish organizational goals
- Chair the Social Committee and organize employee social events
- Train and mentor Administrative Assistants
- Participate in the Recruitment, New Hire Orientation and On-boarding process
- Revise and update corporate website as needed
- Revise and update employee handbook as needed
- Attend meetings and take minutes as needed
- Coordinate, support and contribute to a variety of special projects
Education and Experience
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A minimum of 5 years of Administrative experience with at least 2 in an executive assistant capacity.
- Diploma in related field would be considered an asset
- Proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and a keen attention to detail
- Most importantly…an infectious, positive, can do attitude combined with a desire to help.
Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing “Executive Assistant”, in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.