Posted: November 20, 2019
Keystone Environmental is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. Voted as one of Canada’s top 100 small and medium employers for 2018 and 2019, we pride ourselves on providing a fun, challenging and supportive environment that allows our people to achieve their professional objectives and goals while enjoying the journey along the way. We have enjoyed many years of growth and will continue to expand our client base and service offerings. Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
Our Engineering department has an immediate opening for a PROJECT ENGINEER.
The Engineering department is a versatile group of professionals that work on many different types of projects (wastewater, waste management, stormwater, landfill, remediation technologies, etc.). Our clients range from municipality, industry, developers, transportation, etc.
You are a graduate of a Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering discipline and have 5 to 8 years of environmental consulting or related industry experience and a P. Eng. designation. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an aptitude for engineering design and project management. You can manage your time effectively and are enthusiastic, positive and focused on solutions, not problems.
Your experience includes many of the duties listed below.
- Managing studies for remedial options, treatment system upgrades, stormwater infrastructure, landfill closure techniques, air contaminant sources, etc.
- Working on a design team for remedial systems, chemical injections, barrier walls, treatment plant components, landfill covers, etc.
- Travelling to sites to observe site conditions, oversee staff and contractors, and conduct field reviews
- Preparing and/or reviewing of monitoring reports, audit findings, technical reports, design briefs, specifications, tender documents, contracts, etc.
- Managing schedule, budget and staffing for projects
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 604-430-0672, referencing “Project Engineer”, in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.