Department: Contaminated Sites Investigation
Date Posted: May 17, 2017
Keystone Environmental is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. Our contaminated sites team has an immediate opening for a Team Leader for our Field Supervisor group.
You are a Project Manager with a minimum 10 years’ experience in the investigation and remediation of contaminated Sites and are looking to take the next step in your career progression.
You have an excellent working knowledge and experience with the EMA, Contaminated Site Regulation, the BC MOE policies, procedures and guidance as well as the federal contaminated sites guidelines and criteria. You have proven experience in interpreting and applying this regulatory process so as to effectively meet the needs of clients at the many stages of their business process. Now you are eager to pass this knowledge on to others and add “People Management” to your growing list of accomplishments.
As a Team Leader, you will lead your team, made up of up to 6 contaminated site professionals, working with them to advance their career objectives through coaching and mentoring and execution of the Keystone Environmental performance management system. As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the successful completion of investigation and remediation projects as well as managing a team of up to 6 Field Supervisors with varying experience levels.
Team Leader/Project Management responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all projects undertaken are effectively managed, meeting technical, corporate and client defined quality measures, schedule and budget.
- Development of relationships with clients, advancing Keystone Environmental opportunities both within your practice area and that of other Keystone Environmental departments
- Supervise junior , intermediate, and senior field staff
- Assist with the allocation of staff on different projects
- Train and mentor field staff and Project Coordinators
- Minimum 10 years contaminated sites experience with at least 5 of these years in British Columbia
- P. Eng or P. Geo designation with APEGBC preferred
- Approved Professional designation an asset
- Minimum five years progressive experience in successfully managing projects
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , referencing “Team Leader”, in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.