March 9, 2017
Keystone Environmental is excited to announce we are hiring 7 new positions
We are looking for great people across a variety of departments – Contaminated Sites, Engineering and Biological Services. Are you our next Keystoner? Someone who is team oriented and can get things done? Keystone Environmental has endless possibilities for growth and we are looking for great people to help get us there.
“Not only are we growing fast, we have an amazing culture to boot.”
When you walk into our offices, our unique culture is immediately clear. There is energy, a vibe, a hum that runs throughout the office. Our workplace attracts bright, talented, and energetic people. Our people are our foundation for excellence; they are our greatest assets and our competitive advantage.
We work hard to attract and retain great teammates. With a strong focus on culture and exceeding client expectations, Keystone Environmental is now over 85 employees and we are looking for 7 new friends to join our nimble and exciting team.
If you want to move your career forward and are interested in working for a fast growing, innovative, and people-oriented company, then we want to hear from you. Apply today and join the Keystone team!
- Biological Services – Department Head:
- The Department Head is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the Biological Services Department in accordance with the strategic direction of the organization. Click the link to read more. http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/department-head-biological-services/
- Biological Services – Intermediate/Senior Biologist:
- The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in multiple biological services in the Environmental Industry. A true generalist, you have been exposed to a wide variety of clients in business and government settings and have excellent knowledge of environmental regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines. Click the link to read more http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/junior-intermediate-senior-biologists/
- Engineering – Senior Project Engineer:
- The Senior Project Engineer is an “out of the box” thinker who has had experience in developing complex remedial option evaluations and design of Water/Wastewater treatment systems. Click the link to read more http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/senior-project-engineer/
- Contaminated Sites, Client Manager:
- We are looking for an experienced Client Manager to tie in our client’s business objectives and solutions to their environmental related hurdles. The goal of this senior position is to understand client’s needs and requirements and work with project managers from the various departments to ensure these needs are met. Click the link to read more http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/client-manager-contaminated-sites/
- Contaminated Sites, Senior Project Manager:
- As a Project Manager, you would be responsible for the successful completion of assigned projects and be the primary client contact for those projects. You pride yourself on your organization and communication skills and can execute a project plan to perfection. Click the link to read more http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/project-manager/
- Contaminated Sites, Project Coordinator:
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in environmental sciences/engineering/consulting and be experienced in all facets of contaminated sites field work. The role will assist Project Managers with project management tasks and is the training ground for a role as a Project Manager. Click the link to read more.. http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/project-coordinator-contaminated-sites/
- Contaminated Sites, Risk Assessor / Toxicologist:
- This role requires the individual to have proficient knowledge of Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment protocols and formal training in the environmental science industry. The Risk Assessor performs project tasks under the overall management of a Project Manager. Click the link to read more. http://keystoneenvironmental.ca/careers/risk-assessortoxicologist/
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.