Posted: September 14, 2017
Keystone Environmental is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. We pride ourselves on providing innovative, yet practical solutions that assist our client’s in achieving their business needs. Our Contaminated Sites Investigation department has an immediate opening for an experienced and talented Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator position is responsible as the field lead for complex Contaminated Sits Investigation and Remediation projects and completes Project Coordination tasks under the supervision and guidance of a Project Manager. The Project Coordinator is the face of Keystone Environmental in the field and provides exceptional client service in the domain of environmental consulting.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in environmental sciences/engineering/consulting and be experienced in all facets of contaminated sites field work.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Practised at report writing and data analysis
- Has a strong knowledge of relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes and standards
- Proficient in the completion of Phase I and II PSI’s, DSI’s, remedial action plans and remediation programs
- A relevant university degree
- A minimum of five (5) years related experience
- Professionally registered as a P. Eng, P. Geo, R.P. Bio, P Ag. or as a professional in training in one in these above mentioned professions
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement. All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to 604-430-0672, referencing “Project Coordinator”, in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.