DIGITIZATION / ADMIN SUPPORT CLERK
Posted: July 01, 2019
Keystone Environmental is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. Voted one of Canada’s top 100 small and medium employers in 2018 and 2019, we pride ourselves on providing a fun, challenging and supportive environment that allows our employees to achieve their professional objectives while enjoying the journey along the way.
We require a full time Administrative Support clerk to assist us in our efforts to go paperless. This would be a temporary position (4 to 8 month term). There is a good chance that the temporary term would be extended depending on business needs and project completion.
Duties and Responsibilities would consist of
- prepping documents for scanning,
- digitizing documents,
- performing quality control to ensure documents are scanned properly and completely
- shredding paper documents.
There would also be other Administrative duties and tasks including, but not limited to
- reception relief,
The successful applicant will have
- Similar previous experience
- The ability to multi task and prioritize
- The ability to learn new software/systems and processes
- Superior communication skills
- Strong technical and computer skills
Keystone Environmental offers a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter referencing “Admin Support”, in the subject line to to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to 604-430-0672. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.