Environmental Project Manager, Contaminated Sites
Posted: September 2023
Keystone Environmental Ltd, voted as one of “Canada’s top Small and Medium Employers” for 6 consecutive years, is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. We pride ourselves on providing a fun, challenging and supportive environment that allows our people to achieve their professional objectives and goals while enjoying the journey along the way. Keystone Environmental offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.
Our Contaminated Sites Investigation department has an immediate opening for an experienced and talented Project Manager.
You are a P. Eng., P. Geo., P. Ag., or R.P. Bio, with relevant experience conducting contaminated sites investigation and remediation in British Columbia. You have excellent knowledge of the EMA, CSR and CCME environmental regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines including their application with a wide variety of clients in business and government settings. More importantly, you have a demonstrable history of leading successful Environmental investigation and remediation projects and exceeding client expectations.
With excellent English written skills, you are able to prepare and review contaminated site reports which meet regulatory and individual client requirements. Your excellent oral communication skills enable you to effectively communicate program needs and results with clients in both the private and public sectors. Your 10 plus years of relevant contaminated sites experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Project Manager, provides you with the technical knowledge to lead and coach junior/intermediate team members in the performance of work plans. Lastly, as a natural leader, you have a way of bringing out the best in people.
Project Management Responsibilities include:
- Independently manage a variety of environmental investigation projects (Phase I, II ESA’s / Stage 1, 2 PSIs II, Detailed Site Investigation, Remediation);
- Leading and managing the project team in the execution of the work
- Contributing to Keystone Environmental’s business development efforts by delivering exceptional service and quality work and reports to all clients on time and on budget.
- Meeting with clients and potential clients for the purpose of building strong relationships and developing business.
- Project planning, implementation, coordinating fieldwork
- Review of project budgets, expenses to ensure good project performance
- Preparation and review of reports for due diligence investigations, and submissions to the BC Ministry of Environment for instruments (COC)
- Proposal preparation
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter to ac.la1709339165tnemn1709339165orivn1709339165eenot1709339165syek@1709339165gnowe1709339165 or fax to 604-430-0672, referencing “Project Manager”, in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.