Engaged by J.H. Baxter and Company to investigate and develop a remediation plan for its Eugene, Oregon, wood treatment plant – the largest such plant in the western US. Keystone Environmental staffed and managed the project from our Vancouver office, completing the detailed investigation of the plant site, offsite contamination that had migrated to residential properties, and a detailed human health and ecological risk assessment. When the offsite contamination was identified, the need to control the offsite migration became a priority. Keystone Environmental designed a surface water treatment plant to collect and treat all storm water runoff from the site.
- Do You Know About Our Riparian Areas Protection Regulation Services?
- Did You Know that Contamination Can Impact Your Land Value & BC Assessment?
- Q&A Series on our Spill Response Services
- Learn About our Sonar Services
- Keystone Environmental Announces Two New Shareholders
- Updates on Species and their Regulations
- NPRI Reporting for 2022 Calendar Year Due in June
- 35 Year Anniversary Celebration