Following the end of EXPO 86, the British Columbia government engaged Keystone Environmental Resources Inc., to assess the risk to human health if the EXPO lands were developed for residential use.
- Updates on Species and their Regulations
- NPRI Reporting for 2022 Calendar Year Due in June
- 35 Year Anniversary Celebration
- Understand How the Migratory Birds Regulation can Affect Your Development Project
- Stage 14 Amendments to the BC Contaminated Sites Regulation: Reminder and Update
- Letter From The President
- Is Contamination Affecting your BC Property Assessment?
- Permit to Practice: Understanding the New Framework